I don’t have anything overly important to share with you but I’ve got a whole heap of little tidbits that I’ve been meaning to share but just haven’t gotten around to doing so yet. Yes I think tidbits is a made up word- but you get my drift.
Current Random Tidbits
- I made Simon homemade cookies and cream icecream. Impressive huh? Well not really. We just mixed together crushed oreo and vanilla ice cream haha.
- I’m loving curried egg lately- especially as a sandwich or on toast. It’s got everything to do with my awesome curried sauce.
- We have four episodes of Jersey Shore season 4 left to watch! I’m glad that the Ronnie-Sammie drama isn’t as happenin’ this time and liked the change of scenery in Italy.
- I had a new-to-me breakfast scramble this morning. 1 egg, mixed vegetables, mushrooms and shredded chicken breast mmm.
- I’m once again contemplating doing my Body Attack training after the group fitness manager again asked me, as well as some of the members coming up and trying to convince me. I’m edging closer and closer to the ‘yes’ option!
- Yesterday morning I realised I was out of my fav strawberry protein slice so I had to get a store bought option. I was not feeling anything chocolate-y so decided to try this brekkie bar. What I didn’t realise was it was made by Aussie bodies, whose protein powder revolted me. However, it actually tasted pretty darn good and warded off my hunger till I could have a proper breakfast.
- I had a sugar hangover like ten minutes after I got ice cream the other night. I went to marble slab to order a small butter pecan with walnuts and peanut butter only to end up nauseous, clemmy and with a headache after. Oh my.
So now you’re up to date!
Have you got anything ‘random’ you’d like to share?