For all you Natvia users out there I’ve found one of the most convenient and easy recipes ever, and I’ve got to admit it’s also one of my best Natvia recipes. Natvia has popped up a few times before on my blog:
- In recipes such as my Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fudgey Brownies, Vanilla Cupcakes, Christmas Pancakes and Christmas Thumbprints
- Natvia Sweeter Life Club & Weekly Bake Off
- Reviewing the Natvia Baking Pack
And now I bring you… Natvia Condensed Milk. There is no photo unfortunately, at this stage (since I was so excited at the outcome)…until I make it again which I guarantee will be sooner than later. This recipe is super simple and will be all the motivation you need to make another recipe (which is AMAZING) that I’ll soon be sharing with you.
Natvia Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup of Natvia Baking Pack
- 1/3 cup of boiled water
- 3 tbs (60g) of butter, melted & cooled slightly.
- 1 cup of sifted skim milk powder (non-skim is also fine)
- Boil the jug and place boiled water into a bowl. Pour in Natvia and mix until dissolved.
- Sift skim milk powder and place butter into the Natvia mix and combine.
- Blend until all is mixed through and desired consistency (smooth & thickish).
- Place in the fridge (each time you remove from fridge stir the mixture so it becomes smooth again).
- Use wherever sweetened condensed milk is needed for a healthier, sugar free, lower calorie alternative.
Take my word for it- this stuff will have anyone fooled. Plus you’ll know feel no guilt (not that you should anyways!) when you’re enjoying the that little drip that got on your finger, the taste tests you just have to have or the leftover spoonfuls you don’t want to go to waste.
What is your favourite way to have condensed milk? My boyfriend goes traditional with a spoon or mixes it with biscuits and cocoa powder, calls it witchetty grubs and gobbles it up. My step mum use to eat some with fresh bread.