In the spirit of mixing things up I thought I’d let you ‘get to know’ me a little better with eleven survey questions. Since you already got a snap shot into a day in the life of me yesterday. Taken courtesy of Julie’s Peanut Butter Finger’s Blog. Check out her answers!
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
Since baseball isn’t a prominent sport over here and I haven’t ever watched it I had no idea that happens! Haha. But I’d think a song to pump the crowd up- like ‘Everybody Dance Now‘.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I got a super cute outfit for my Christmas party and I picked up some Lorna Jane goodies– oh and spending time with the boy is always the best. I’m not that materialistic ha!
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Hmm any of the Twilight saga movies…just so I can be Bella 😉
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
I’d like Amanda Bynes to because she is funny or Emma Stone- since we have similar features.
5. What is your favorite quote?
7. What was your first concert?
My first concert was hmmm either Taylor Swift or Paramore! Taylor was amazing and during Paramore I was in the mosh and got totally annihilated.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Facebook or Hotmail.
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Hmm I’d say bashful? Although I’m not shy..but I do try to act cute if I want something haha! Or maybe sleepy since I like my sleep, and I’m a grandma when I go out!
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
10. What is the background of your computer?
Me and my boy 🙂
And hopefully now you know a little bit more about me! But know I’d like to know a little bit about you..
Pick a question and share your answer in a comment!