Yup, if you’re currently anywhere near Brisbane, Australia then you’d be feeling this heat too. And if you’re like me and stuck inside a building that likes to hold the heat, swirl it all around and make it even stickier- then I feel your pain.
I’m thinking a storm is coming with this heat, plus the weather people said there is a chance one will present itself this afternoon- so I’m thinking it’s going to happen. I don’t particularly want a storm, but if the sun could just turn it down a bit that’d help us out. Or if someone could create me an air conditioned invisible bubble that I can live in that would also work.
Anyways with all this heat I’ve gone slightly delusional incase you couldn’t already tell…plus today seems to have a silly/funny theme attached to it thanks to this mornings’ laughs. I thought why not continue on this road shall we. And with that I bring you a list of ‘It’s Too Hot To’…
It’s Too Hot To..
- Wear tight clothes, denim or long anything. Actually it’s too hot to wear clothes full stop.
- Eat soup.
Yep, I’ve made the rookie mistake before and it seems once again I’ve packed soup for lunch on a seriously less than ideal day. Don’t worry guys, I’ll tough it out.
- Go out into the sun. Especially if you’re whiter than paper…
- Sit on leather upholstery. Whether it’s your car seats, office chair or a lounge. Stay away, or lay towels down. You were warned.
- Wear your hair down. Unless you dig the whole sweaty-hair-stuck-to-your-face kinda look.
- Not sit in front of a fan, unless you’re lucky enough to have air con..in that case, I’ll be over in a jiffy.
- Touch anybody else. Unless you’re intending to share sweat.
And with that I bid you adieu, it’s far too hot for me so I’m off to watch the new Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (in air conditioned cinemas). I don’t know which I’m more excited about- the movie, or the prospect of sitting in air con for hours.
What is something that you find it too hot to do?