Well what a lovely way to wake up- by being nominated for a Sunshine Award.
I’m not really sure what it’s all about but I’m pretty sure it’s similar to the One Lovely Blog award I received a couple of months ago. Well I am flattered to say the least- thanks very much to SushiSushiBento. If you’re ever looking for some adorable sushi combos for lunch- her site is the place to go. But be warned, reading with an empty stomach could turn into a disaster as you try to consume your computer screen😉
The rules are:
- Link back to the person whom nominated you. TICK
- Answer some personal questions- yay sounds fun.
- Nominate and link up ten more bloggers for the award- ahhh only ten?
The Questions are:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? My students. We are all philosophers, and when they tell me or answer a question with a way out of left field answer that I would never think of- I am simply amazed.
2. What is your favorite number? 21 or 6 because they are my birthday numbers. Or 27 because it has a special meaning for my family.
3. What is your favorite animal? Puppy or kittens- ahhh squish them! I just had to include a picture. Too cute for words.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I don’t have a facebook page for the blog (YET) but my twitter you can find (& follow?!) my twitter below.
5. What is your favorite time of day? I love weekends and afternoons lately! But work will do that to you haha. I enjoy any time I get to spend with my man.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water!
9. What is your favorite flower? Pink ones- frangipani, cherry blossoms and lilies. (I’m obsessed with pink, who would have thought).
Well that was fun! I love surveys, and hopefully you know a little bit more about me.
Now the deal is to nominate ten other blogs. This time I’m going to link up big, popular, fantastic and some smaller blogs (just like mine) that I often read…and love!
- Sweat Like a Pig. Tara is amazing, you probably already read her blog😉 She SO knows her fitness and nutrition! Sad face that she moved to London. Ps. I’m so visiting you next year lady!
- Southern In-Law. Kristy is quickly becoming my new Aussie blogging buddy!
- Femme Fitale. Kelly is a new to Australia blogger and has already established a fantastic blog when she lived in Canadia! I’ll have to fill her in on the Aussie way of life😉 Yes, it’s a trolley not a cart!
- Squat Like a Lady. I love hearing about this girl’s journey through fitness competitions and her issues. Only because I can so relate and love seeing her strong will and courage as she shares her personal struggles with us.
- Fitness Treats. The things this lady comes up with is so original. I really wish I had her creativity.
- FitandFeistyFelipe. Apparently we are very alike haha😉 So if you enjoy reading about me- check out this feisty chick!
- Strong Like My Coffee. Kenzie’s blog is pretty amazing! She definitely knows what she’s taking about (unlike me?! haha). Check her out.
- Not Quite Nigella. Probably Australia’s most popular blogger, and with good reason. Nigella is ABSOLUTELY amazing in the kitchen, and sometimes her life reads like a fairytale- seriously check out the delicious food she gets to eat.
- Strong-Fit-Beautiful. <—–This lady is all those things, plus she’s a fitness instructor! So we get along just dandy😉
- Foodie Fiasco. Now this girl is only 14 (correct me if I’m wrong) but oh my god she
will beis a writer! The quirky style in which she writes, and not to mention the awesome recipes she shares; how can you not fall in love with her?!
So there’s ten blogs, in no particular order, that I’m nominating for the Sunshine Award. Whilst I’m here I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and tell you how much I appreciate every little page view, like, follow and comment. If it wasn’t for you I probably wouldn’t be where I am today. So I’m nominating YOU for a sunshine award too- because you definitely brighten my day, each and every day!
DAILY HEALTHY THOUGHT: I am beautiful!
Which blogs do you read that I’ve nominated? Why not brighten their day a bit more by giving them a beautiful comment to put a pep in their step! Why not answer one of the above survey questions?