Okay sun, you can turn things down a notch now. Seriously, I’m sweating like nobodies business at the moment. And because I’m stuck inside at work I don’t really get to appreciate the beautiful weather that comes with the stinkin’ heat. Instead, I get a fan that I swear is blowing hot air at me, sweat dripping ever so lady-like down my back, sticky pants and a leather seat (thank god for not wearing shorts today- things could have been a lot worse).
Haha, sounds familiar…
Anyways with the Fitness expo just around the corner I’ve got fitness and all such things on the brain (not unusual for me however). I got to thinking, if I ever want to get these fitness goals done, I’ve got to keep up to date with them (which translates to- I have to remember them). This means experiencing that fantastic feeling when you cross one off, and that equally stimulating and motivating feeling when you remember your goals and how determined you are to reach them. Here’s the progress so far:
My Fitness Goals & Aspirations
- Attend a Les Mills Grit Strength class
Attend a Les Mills Body Attack class
- Train in CXWORX
- Do crossfit
- Do hot yoga
- Increase my Body Pump weights
Foam roll after my classes every chance I get(not in a rush, it’s available etc)
- Became a certified CXWORX instructor
- Get my Advanced Module 1 (AIM 1) for Body Step
- Eventually do my AIM 2 training for Body Step
- Attend a Body Step master class (video taping) in New Zealand
- Finish a half marathon
- Become fitter, leaner and stronger
- Do heavy weights, low reps (just for you Tara ;) )
- Finish a 10km run in less than an hour
- Deepen my squat range
I’ve got to elaborate a bit now:
- Is it too premature to cross off the body attack class? I’m doing it tomorrow so to hell with it- off the list it goes today😉
- I’ve been a good girl and stretching more! Typically it’s all the lower half, with calf, hamstring and hip flexor stretches.
- Plus I’ve been diligent with my foam rolling since it really is a miracle worker BUT I’ve had to return dad’s roller, so morning rolls won’t be happening. Maybe I can pick one up at the Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo tomorrow!
- Also, body pump weights probably won’t be increased for a while till my groin and knee is 100%.
- Plus CXWORX training is SO close- 3 weeks today, and I am so excited🙂 It’s an added bonus that it also marks the end of prac haha😉
- Oh and I’m keeping my eye peeled for a grit strength class, as soon as the gym offers them- I’m there!
- Hot Yoga will have to wait till prac is finished and I find an online deal for the hot yoga place nearby.
So apart from sweating and thinking about fitness- could the sweat be due to the fitness thoughts inside my head (oh if only)- I’ve been busy at work with study, work related stuff and blog reading haha. The bf is home from his parents safe and sound, and is currently fast asleep so I’m not sure what’s happening tonight yet (granted it will be affordable & delish though). BUT I do know what is happening tomorrow.
- Early Body Attack class!
- Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo
- Grocery shopping
- Appointment with the travel agent- travel plans are still much the same, except pushed back a couple of weeks thanks to uni.
- Possibly some baking (fingers crossed)
Wow, is my type a, organise freak personality coming out now or what?! So many dot points and lists. That’s how I do it😉
Oh and if you haven’t noticed, there’s a new tab on the navigation bar on the front page- called Blogger Love. Aussie bloggers– check it out!
Are you a list person? How are your fitness goals going? What are they/what fitness goals have you recently accomplished?