Here’s what I learnt from having an injury:
- It’s okay to not exercise everyday. I finally practised what I preached!
- I won’t blow up like a balloon for not exercising.
- That exercise DEFINITELY impacts your hunger levels.
- Just because I wasn’t exercising, doesn’t mean I was eating/binging (still binge free- holla!). I actually have plenty of other things to fill my day- duh!
- A gym junkie isn’t all there is to me.
- My body loves having time to rest, recuperate and recover! It actually needs this break!
- I can still eat as I do on days I exercise- you don’t deserve to eat less because you didn’t exercise.
- Foam rolling, icing, heating and stretching is the bomb!
- I don’t need endorphins created by exercise to be happy🙂
- I don’t need to manage my anxiety with exercise.
DAILY HEALTHY THOUGHT: I’m glad I have experienced and been through what I have, because I wouldn’t be who I am today and I wouldn’t be stronger because of it.
What’s your daily healthy thought? Tell us about something you’ve learnt from a struggle or setback in your life?