Big apologies readers! I feel like I have been MIA for ages, when realistically it’s only been two days. But when you typically blog daily or twice/three times- it feels odd not documenting it all and sharing it with lovely people like yourself. And to be honest I missed it. Though, if I would have blogged it would probably be a big sappy, depressive blog and I didn’t want to do that to you. I have written more serious and down-ish blogs before, but only because I hope they can be of benefit to you and maybe help you with your own struggles. However, what I’ve been dealing with I felt would be a burden rather than a benefit. So instead I decided to deal with it and not stress about making the time to blog. I’ll let you know though that it wasn’t a personal issue per se, but more an issue I am having with my mother. I’ve mentioned very briefly once before on a previous post about the fact that I am having trouble with my relationship with my mum but haven’t really gotten into the nitty gritty of it. Without boring you with the details I can tell you that we have made amends and hopefully our relationship will begin to strengthen and we can go back to how we were before I had these anxiety, ED and depression issues.
Now that’s out of the way, lets get down to the good stuff. Here’s what you’ve been missing (and yes I did take photos even though I didn’t explicitly blog- I’m always thinking of you haha).
- I taught a Body step call in the early (too early) morning and at night. Both rocked- and I got to sport my new sexy top.
Pre-teaching non-sweaty shot. I took this so I can replace the hideous one I have up at the gym. Ps. How hot is my top 😉
Post-teaching sweaty shot.
- Made another batch of my Vanilla Protein Slice, but replaced the blueberries with strawberries to make it a Strawberry Protein Slice. I must say I do prefer the strawberries!
- Started my day off with this awesome savoury breakfast. The usual: 1 piece of wholegrain toast with 2 slices of deli turkey and an egg. 1 egg vegie scramble (mushys, cauli, carrots, broccoli, spinach and tofu).
I love it when my eggs turn out perfect. Mmmm yolk!
- Did a sweaty body combat class followed by a CX class. I went on stage to shadow for the first time (for a CX class). It was a bunch of fun and I can’t wait for my training in November!
- Went to uni- yawn.
- Taught Body Step again at 6am! Things you do for love (and money).
- Did a fitbox class, well sort of-in between panic, anxiety, crying and yawning. I tell you stress, anxiety, depression and tiredness are not a good combo ha.
- A huge weight was taken off my shoulders when I got exactly what I needed from my mum. Things aren’t perfect and forgotten but are changing for the better.
- Went to work- totally kicked ass with the study I got done. I haven’t done much the past couple of days in terms of study because I seem to obsess over whatever it is I am stressed/anxious about till it gets resolved. I literally cannot focus. I think the break did me some good because I went full throttle today!
- Someone special visited me and showed me the awesome prize he won! He guessed the right amount so it’s all his now!
Guess who just became the most popular guy at work 😉
What’s been happening in your life? I’d love to hear about it 🙂