I always find Sundays to be super fun days but it’s also a bit depressing as a new working week is just around the corner- but lets focus on the positives and see it rather as a new beginning, a time for new challenges and a week full of delicious eats, positive thinking, fantastic workouts and a whole lot of fun!
How dead on is this picture- but why do I feel compelled to add ‘Ice Cream’ in there somewhere?
Sunday is also for many a day of rest and a time to slowly but surely catch up on much needed business. So if you’re in need of catching up with me here’s what has been the haps recently:
- New workout pages: Travel circuit & 30 minute treadmill workout
- Recent posts: Eating (specifically pre & post exercise), Ignorance, Restrictions & Temptations
- Food related business including my Foods to Try List
- Resources for Eating Disorders
- Book review of Geneen Roth’s Women Food & God
- And finally, a new travel page with some travel tips for yall!
Work is almost over for me and it’s been such a breeze I released the bf from prison early so he can go home to chill on his day off (such a saint of a gf). We are heading into South Bank to wander and meander about- check out some shops, go for a nice walk, grab some lunch..this is all after we do a quick speedy grocery shop though.
I hope you spend your Sunday with those you love doing things you love! I know I am!
What are you up to today? What is a typical Sunday for you?