Good morning! Why does today feel like Monday, when it’s really Wednesday? I think it’s got something to do with the fact that all the holidays are over- normal gym hours & classes are back on, routine is back and Simon has gone back to work :(
Since yesterday was a lazy day and my night mainly involved spending time with Simon, watching Jersey Shore 3 and getting noodlebox for dinner (indian for him) I hadn’t put together a post for this morning. So I’m being a little bit naughty and doing one while I eat breakfast. Multi-tasking? ;)
After looking back on the lessons I learnt during 2012 and countdown-ing the year for Crave- plus having time to think it over- I think I’m ready to sketch out a course for my life for 2013. The past couple of years I haven’t set any new New Year Resolutions or goals and have just continued the current things I was already doing. I don’t condone or believe about those wasted resolutions that end up only being a New Years Day resolution.
2013 New Year Resolutions & Goals
- Continue my recovery and personal growth. Specifically being at peace with food and loving myself unconditionally.
- Train in another Les Mills program.
- Pass my AIM 1 for Body Step.
- Graduate from university.
- Blossom Crave into bigger and better things.
- Continue living and loving my healthy lifestyle of a balanced diet and exercise.
- Stop isolating myself and be social.
- Travel to and explore Europe.
- Be a better friend, daughter and girlfriend.
And with all this I want to Enjoy the year! Make memories, have laughs, smile and continue to be thankful.
These are all some pretty major things, some will come easily and others I’ll have to really work at. I look forward to a year from now when I will return to (hopefully) cross every one of these off! But for now, I’m not going to worry about that and instead live in the moment, and start to live out these resolutions and goals.
What is one of your New Year Resolutions?
Daily Healthy Thought: Live in the now.